after my beloved 557 has been irreparably damaged, I have bought 551 to spice things a little bit (purchased abroad). Quality of his sight is barely tolerable – noise on the sight plane, in addition the crosshairs is crooked, sight crooked and poorly holding on the rail… and it is powered by a non-standard batteries that are expensive and rare in Lithuania (had to buy a ton of in on ebay).
But I’m not about that. After I tested it on the gun, it was holding barely and siting too low. My 557 was very tight on rail so I decided to combine these two sights. So I turned 557 basis with the same bolts to the bottom of it the 551. It seems strange but it looks much better on the gun, and the most important – it works :) !
Zero fucks given!